Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

S320: Please help.Airmatic compressor not starting. Only

Customer Question

Please help.
Airmatic compressor not starting. Only one side of the car is up.
Replaced air pump. Fuse . Relay checked for leaks.
Obd scanner says no voltage from rear and passenger side hight sensor so replaced them and still no voltage.
Obd fult says low voltage from pin 30.
No power going through the 40amp fuse behind the air pump fuse
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Inspect for any fuse panel wiring issues leading to the 40 amp fuse.If there is any corrosion or damage at all to the fuse panel or if the 40 amp terminals or wiring are melted or damaged at the fuse panel this will cause this issue here and would need repaired/corrected.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete