Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I'm thembani, I'm having xc90,it just cut itself dashboard

Customer Question

I'm thembani, I'm having xc90,it just cut itself dashboard lights and remain on that top gear,(automatic),sometime it won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: And there no on now,the battery is new
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If the issue is the engine stalled out and does not start or starts and dies intermittently I would have the fuel pressure tested to see if you have a failing fuel pump needing replaced.I have seen the fuel pumps fail commonly causing this issue here needing replaced.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete