sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Iam working on 2003 nissan xtrail it want to start but

Customer Question

hi iam working on 2003 nissan xtrail it want to start but cant i have change the spark plug injector reason the spark plug was black when full throttle it idle only for 3 second and back fire and stop
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!You may have an exhaust restriction of the catalytic converter material breaks up and pieces migrate around until the output is blocked then it can cause a no start issue exactly the way yours is.Did the problem start not long after getting fuel?Had you been losing any power leading up to it starting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ALREADY CHECKED THE CATALYTIC CONVETER IT'S OK BUT I REMOVED IT. WHEN I START IT RUNS FOR 3 SECONDS AND IT STOPS
Please list any other testing that has been done that was not posted with the question originally.Did the problem start not long after getting fuel?Had you been losing any power leading up to it starting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the things that i have done is change camshaft , crankshaft ,airflow sensor,4 spark plug, ECU,and i asked the owner about fuel it was half tank ,the problem started from late start before the engine stopped. it start in 3 crank and after one it started in 5minute and second day it takes 10 minute to start and went up 20 minutes and the engine stopped completely it cranks start for 3 seconds and stops
Were these things all done in an attempt to repair the issue or did the problem start after a repair?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the problem started before repair that why i put all those sensor to test
Your last post said you replaced the camshaft and crankshaft. Was it actually the cam and crank sensors that were replaced?