Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I have a grand vitara 1.9ddis running problem s

Customer Question

hi I have a grand vitara 1.9ddis running problem s
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any fuel line leaks or damage needing repaired or replaced.If this is checked or was checked already and found to be o.k. I would have the fuel supply system checked/tested to see if this issue is due to a weak fuel pump/injection pump needing replaced.I have seen these fail before in the past needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete