Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My name is ***** ***** I bought a ford focus 2010,1.6 tdci.

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I bought a ford focus 2010,1.6 tdci. I was trying to set up the bluetooth, but it appears MUTE message when i press green button. How can i sort this problem??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I put on the bluetooth on my smartphone. Then i did press the green button on my focus to set up the connection
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: The only message i can see is MUTE
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure your phone is compatible with your model here.I know on some models all phones are not compatible and the software in the vehicle itself would need upgraded by a dealer with their computer to correct this fault here.I would have this checked to make sure your software is up to date and to make sure your phone is compatible.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete