Nathan, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ3 Motor Vehicle mechanics, with 20+ yrs experience and 4 years running my own garage.

Trying to find where the fuse is located fuel pump on my

Customer Question

hi trying to find where the fuse is located for the fuel pump on my 2002 transit 2.0 di
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just got a transit and was told fuel pump has gone but I think its a fuse so need to know where to look
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hi there

Welcome to

I hope I can help you today

I have attached pictures of the 2 types of fuse box layouts for the 2000 onwards transit. They are both of the engine compartment fuse box which is where it is located.

If you require any further assistance on this matter I will be happy to help you. Also if you require help in the future you can contact me on here and I will endeavour to help you again.

I hope this has helped you.

Please rate my answer as this is how I get paid.

Thank you in advance

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Picture 1

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Picture 2