Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

It says in a picture 't pull up in My Chrysler grand voyager

Customer Question

Hi
It says in a picture don't pull up in My Chrysler grand voyager rear seat leg. A fat friend pulled it up when taking out his suitcase! Now it's stuck up.
How do reset it?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You can try a reset by disconnecting both battery cables and touching them together for a few seconds . Once you have done this reconnect them and recheck the operation of the seat and see if it will now work correctly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not electric - did you read all the comments and answers? The leg won't go all the way into the back of the seat. Nothing appears to be broken. The pdf I was sent says not this bulletin.
Kind regards