Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I have bmw735i keep misfire ins all cylinder some times

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** have bmw735i keep misfire ins all cylinder some times specially when its cold
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the car has converted gas before starting misfiring, 3 weeks ago i disconnect the gas, and i let the car running on petrol only, some times drive well when its hot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you have not had the fuel injectors tested this should be done.I have seen the injectors plug up/restrict partially and cause this type of fault here needing either cleaned or replaced.This is a common issue with what you have described here.I would suspect this is the cause over anything else here needing cleaned or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete