My 2000 toyota celica is killing me. Sometimes you

Customer Question

my 2000 toyota celica is killing me. Sometimes you accelerate it acts like its on neutral but rhe car will be on drive. The speedometer reads anyhow and sometimes it kicks hard like a strong push. One time the kick or push tore my engine seats. yesterday the sacn said atf heat sensor and and acceeration sensor
Category: UK Car
Expert:  joeplow replied 7 months ago.

Hello , that's 1 sensor & 1 switch we call it a T.P.S. (Throttle Position Switch ) which bolts to the throttle body or its the one on the gas pedal.....not to bad a fix about $200 Thanks Joey

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im at the shop he says its the speedometer. Am scared to buy and then it wouldnt stop
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the last time they saod solenoid sensor and speedometer which i changed.
Expert:  joeplow replied 7 months ago.

If they are wrong you would not have to pay for a mistake they make....just ask them before they try it

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please they said its the valve body. and some said solenoid sensor. I can afford a second hand gear box. is it advisable i just buy it. and if i change the gear box will the fault stop?