Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Got a peugeot partner van every time i lift the clutch pedal

Customer Question

got a peugeot partner van every time i lift the clutch pedal there's a clunk i have had a new clutch about 2 months ago
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well don't know what else to sayjust got back from town and every time i use the clutch pedal it clunks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no problem getting gears but i will have to get it to the garage but i would like to be able to tell them what it is so they can get the part as i'm going on holiday
JA: OK! The Peugeot Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Peugeot Mechanic should know about your Peugeot?
Customer: no thank you
JA: Our top Peugeot Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Peugeot Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Peugeot Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

First check the engine mounts and drive shaft inner /outer CV joints.

Most likely the front or rear engine mount very common issue .

If these all look good and have no play next area will to be checking the left and right lower control arm bushings

If you have over 100k miles then could be this .

Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Rating is required to credit me for helping you! only then will I be credited.
A "Poor" or "Bad Service" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service .
Kind regards Greg.