Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have an BMW 645 which is running very well but i may have

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have an BMW 645 which is running very well but i may have lost some low rev power lately and i am getting an failure code 2820 variable intake system - plausibility. I know that there is a dc motor driving this varibel intale on the back of the intale manifold what is the problem ? Thanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I know this engine very well do all service myselve and recently changed generator, and and are a good home mekanic. I am elektronic engineer.
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: it has 210 000 km on the clock and i change all the parts which will go on a fairly preventive fashion. There is a nother problem with the battery detector which i have disconected due to installation of the new CIC system .
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The BMW Mechanic will know what to do. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Steve replied 8 months ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?