Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

My wifes c ***** ***** stopped in the middle of the road it

Customer Question

my wifes c ***** ***** stopped in the middle of the road it lost all electrical power no lights nothing just stopped any idea what it could be thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: she was turnig right across a road junction and it stopped all electics went off and wont start no hazards to put on nothing when the key is turned no lights on the dash
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this problem we are going to need complete information, we need to know the year, make and model of your car . Post back when you can with this and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.