Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My 08 ranger wildtrack light have gone mad when worked

Customer Question

Hello my 08 ranger wildtrack light have gone mad when worked together as in break and indicator or sidelight break but work ok separately
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: So if you work break light on there own all good . Indicator on there own all good side/headlights on there own all good . Indicator and break the dash flash s and the break light s flash . Headlight s on hit the breaks and the indicator light up the dash and the bulb s glow faintly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect the ground lead to these lights and see if the ground feed is found to be damaged,corroded or broken needing repaired or replaced.A loss of ground to these lights will cause this type of fault here needing repaired or replaced to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete