Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a problem with Airbag on a Peugeot 307 2003, Airbag

Customer Question

I have a problem with Airbag on a Peugeot(###) ###-####
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Airbag lamp lights on dash board It also stands passenger airbag disconnected. When i connect a scanner it can´t communicate with airbag ECU. Have hanged the ECU but still the same problem
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed the ECU. Thank you for helping me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Peugeot Mechanic should know about your Peugeot?
Customer: No the car havent had any accident. No Airbag triggering
JA: Our top Peugeot Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Peugeot Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Peugeot Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all fuses are o.k. especially any for the air bag computer itself.If any fuses are found to be shorted or damaged the affected fuses need replaced.If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. inspect the wiring leading to the air bag computer itself for any damage as well as the connection at the air bag computer for any issues.If these are checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete