Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a grand voyager 2,8CRDI from 2006. The TMC goes into

Customer Question

Hello, I have a grand voyager 2,8CRDI from 2006. The TMC goes into a limp mode sometimes and I also get marks on all gear at once in the display. The DTCs points out that the battery was disconnected and the voltage is low. The gearbox was changed about one year ago. SAE kodes are: P1684, P0884 and P0562. Is there a standard fault for this issue?
I also have a DTC in the engine about the airflow P0100, that means I have to change the airflow sensor?
Thanks for your answer
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have added 5 pictures, do you see these?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The battery wasn't disconnected and it is ok, fully loaded
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The codes Po562 and P1684 are battery related concerns and the code P0884 is the one you need to deal with first providing your battery is okay . The code indicates the Transmission Control Module is powering up while the vehicle is moving. On this vehicle, the TCM function is combined into the Powertrain Control Module . Start with checking the power and grounds to it, repair the wiring as needed. See the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P0884%20Mar%2016.pdf

The code P0100 is in most cases caused by a failing MAF as you suspect. You can verify by doing the enclosed pinpoint test in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P0100%20Mar%2015.pdf