Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a Pajero '99 import from Japan into Zambia. The Horn

Customer Question

I have a Pajero '99 import from Japan into Zambia.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The Horn was faulty in the sense that it would not switch off.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My electrician removed the steering wheel and found the contact being faulty and was repaired but after that the power windows would not work, it was also found the instrument dials not working, the indicators is also out of action.we cleaned the battery terminals, all the fuses was found in order, the harness between the door was found in order. The lights is working the engine starts and run ok.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mitsubishi Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: The power windows on both sides are out of action with the instrument dials not working is the only problem i have
JA: Our top Mitsubishi Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mitsubishi Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mitsubishi Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My information is very limited on this issue as I suspect other is as well. Unfortunately these cars are not sold in the state and rather then leaving you waiting any longer I thought I would at least check in ans let you know this. The help you are needing is very hard to come bu due to the car having been built in Japan. Unfortunately to get the information you need you are going to need to contact a dealer in the selling country. Im sorry we could not hep you here with this.