Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Mazda tsca0848a recall R/2008/94 Is there any chance to get

Customer Question

mazda tsca0848a
recall R/2008/94
Is there any chance to get that tsb???
After calibration update from RF7KR to RFYGE how can I restore it back to original IE RF7KR, hate how the car behave since update.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can give me your vin number I will see if I can located the service bulletin you are needing. Post back with the vin and I will have a look for you.

Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Also include the model as well.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Mazda 6 2007
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the biggest priority for me is to get hold of mazda TSB related to recall mazda tsca0848a
recall R/2008/194
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

I am not seeing any reference to the service bulletin you have listed in my data base. I will reopen the post for you in hopes some one else may have what you need. If they can help you they will respond.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well the number i am refering to is from vosa website i do not have Mazda ref number, however when requested at mazda the tsca0848a came across, not sure if 100% in regards ***** ***** recall. also in the original post there is mistake xxxx/94 schould be xxxx/194CORRECTED
mazda tsca0848a
recall R/2008/194recall r/2008/194 is easly serchable via ggle but obviously its just generic data not a proper TSB
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i could get you VIN if needed, it definitely in mazda database when searched by vin