Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Can you send me a picture on were Rear Parking Assist

Customer Question

hi. can you send me a picture on were Rear Parking Assist Diagnostic Connector is? my parking assist does not work at all. no light who lighting when i put in revers. i have checkt all securings and the are not broken. and my engine lamp has start to light, are there some known foult on them who does that it light?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin what vehicle is this problem on ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
an chevrolet trans sport (venture) 2003
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Il opt out i have no info on your vehicle another tech will assist

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you send him to write whith me or how should i find him?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Have you contacted a dealer or repair center in your area at all to see if they have the info you need?In some cases they may give the info to you at little or no cost to you.If this is not an option for you let me know.I posted this as I saw no one else had responded to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete