EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience

My engine diagnostics Waring light is on could it mean the

Customer Question

Hi my engine diagnostics Waring light is on could it mean the car needs oil?
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Peugeot Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My machnic said it could be just moisture in the tank
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well I was hoping to try to as I have work on monday
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: Nope it's been working fine up until this morning when I turned it on
JA: Our top Peugeot Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Peugeot Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Peugeot Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 7 months ago.

Hi. It is possible that the engine could need oil. And you should probably check that. But more usually, it means that there is something wrong with the emissions of the vehicle. The code really needs to be retrieved from the computer to see what system may be giving you trouble. That can be done with a code reader.

Thank you for viewing my response on 3/12/2016 at 12:17:52 PM 4 day(s) ago. Please let me know if you have more questions on your vehicle and also please rate my service I provided to you. Thank you.