Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Have sent a message to your account. Due to my vito cutting

Customer Question

Have sent a message to your account. Due to my vito cutting out
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why have I had to pay twice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I only see one question open for this here.Did you open two questions on this issue with your model here?

If your vehicle is stalling out and you have changed fuel filter,injectors and injection pump one common component that can cause this here in allot of cases is a fault with the crank sensor sending an incorrect or no signal at all intermittently.This will cause the engine to stall out and in some cases it may start right back up or may have to sit anywhere from a minute to over a half hour before it restarts.If this sensor has not been replaced (if equipped) this needs checked into to see if it is the component at fault needing replaced.If you can explain a little more to me on what is occuring and which sensors were replaced this will help as well here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete