Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I need a wiring diagram kb200 1998 model, it dosnt have any

Customer Question

i need a wiring diagram for isuzu kb200 1998 model
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Isuzu. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it dosnt have any power when i whant to start motor is turning over but no spark whn i check already replaced bogey cords coil and pickup sensor but still same problem so i whould like to overlook wiring harness as i dont know what the macs did to it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes tired of machanics who just end up breaking more stuff
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: like i said basicly replaced all sensors
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Isuzu?
Customer: before i had the problem i blew the tophead gascet so after that it just didnt have power but it was starting now nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $19 after the Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need the vin number to pull any wiring diagrams. And I need to know if you need the starting, immobilizer, and/or engine wiring schematics