Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I am looking data sheet which shows the interior dimensions

Customer Question

hi, my name is***** am looking for a data sheet which shows the interior dimensions of my dodge ram 3500 4x4 longbed dually pickup. Hope you can help :-)
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am in Germany and the tax I used to pay for my pickup the tax for a truck
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: now they came up to change the tax so I have to pay for it as a passenger car.
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: this will be 4 time higher
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Dodge Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you have a data sheet you could e-mail me of my 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie?
Do you need the VIN number ??
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Yes, the vin number is ***** as well as what dimensions you are seeking as some may not be published anywhere

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry for my late response.
The VIN number is: 3D3MU48C64G242540
it is a Dodge RAM 3500 SLT 4WD Quad Cab 8 Ft Box DRW
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I will need to opt out as I am not pulling any interior dimensions for this one. If another expert has them, they will post them here. Sorry I could not help