Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Vehicle is a 2010 Legacy 3.0 H6 and error code P0026 - OSV

Customer Question

Vehicle is a 2010 Legacy 3.0 H6 and error code P0026 - OSV solenoid valve is present, it clears using G-Scan but returns within a few minutes along with EML on and cruise light flashing. I have no ECU pin data for this vehicle, is valve failure common on this model and if so what's involved in changing it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing until I get pin data
JA: Is there anything else the Subaru Mechanic should be aware of about your Subaru?
Customer: it also loses power when fault present
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed the pin out for the 2010 in the link below. Have a look and see if this is what you are needing. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ECM%20pinout%20Mar%208.pdf