Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have just unclogged the EGR unit, I took off the EGR

Customer Question

Hi I am Ray I have just unclogged the EGR unit, I took off the EGR manifold and cleaned it, put everything back and it is now just spinning over, similar to a petrol engine with the ignition lead off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Locking the car on the fob and unlocking, when I did the job I removed the battery?
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mitsubishi Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: Not realey
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Mitsubishi Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Ray,

In order to be able to try and help you with this problem we are going to need more information, year, make and model as well as engine size please. Post back with complete information and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.