Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Could you find me below vehicles of engine number? 2016 RR

Customer Question

Hello
Could you find me below vehicles of engine number ?
2016 RR SALGA2KF8GA269532
2016 RR SALGA2KF9GA271385
2016 RR SALWA2KF9GA570676
2016 RR SALWA2KF1GA566783
2016 RR SALGA2KF7GA269540
2016 RR SALGA3KF2GA269533
thank you
Neal
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

I see no one has posted the engine numbers for the models posted here.In this case this may be due to the model being a newer 2016 model and the correct person here may not have this info.In some cases you can contact a dealers parts department and they may be able to look up the engine numbers for you from these VIN numbers at no charge to you.If this his not an option for you here and you want to continue here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi Peter

last time one technician and his name is ***** ***** help me to find out.

could you forward my question to him or you can continue to help me

to figure out .

thank you

Neal

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I will see if anyone else here can assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete