Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Please help to identify the 3 colours of speed sensor wires

Customer Question

please help to identify the 3 colours of speed sensor wires of 2008 toyota hilux raider
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Dog bit wires underneath truck so it's difficult to identify the speed sensor wires to reconnect
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: it should be easy if the colours match, unfortunately two of the colours/ wires are stripped at the vss plug
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the colors of the wires here for you.In some cases this can be due to the correct person that may have this info here may not be online or this info being difficult to obtain.I would contact a dealer or repair center in your area that works on this model here if you can to see if they can get you this info on these wires.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete