Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

MY NISSAN TD27 NON TURBO WHEN RUNNING OUIL COMES OUT THROUGH

Customer Question

MY NISSAN TD27 NON TURBO WHEN RUNNING OUIL COMES OUT THROUGH THE BREATHER TAPPET COVER TO THE COMBUSTION CHAMBER, I DO NOT KNOW THE PROBLEM CAUSING THIS. REGARDS
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: S SINKALA
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: MY TD27 HAS A PROBLEM OIL COMES OUT THROUGH TAPPET COVER THREATHER TO THE COMBUSTION
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, pull the oil dipstick and check for pressure coming out of there when the engine is idling. Also check for any foaming underneath the oil fill cap and let me know the results