Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a problem with my GPS, in fact I bought a sony fcdim

Customer Question

I have a problem with my GPS, in fact I bought a sony fcdim + acm + front.
it is a retrofit sat nav
when I installed all my 2013 Ford Fiesta Titanium, everything worked except the voice guidance
thanks for your help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure it has all been installed properly and that this model and its components are fully compatible with your model here.In some cases some models are not compatible and can cause issues like this here.If this is fully compatible and has been installed correctly let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok,
I think i need wiring diagram of FCDIM And ACM for a EU Ford Fiesta titanium with sat nav
Year : 2013
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I do not have this diagram myself here on this model.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want this diagram
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete