Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Nissan Qashqai - resetting the service interval, the manual

Customer Question

Nissan Qashqai - resetting the service interval
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the manual describes how it can be reset on the settings menu by scrolling to the maintenance then service option. However there is no reset option for the on service. It just shows "back" and 0 miles to next service.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have managed to sort it myself by holding down button on service setting. No further input required. I think I should have my money back.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is there anything else I can help with here on this?

Let me know,thanks Pete.