Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Ørn (Norwegian) with a 2003 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2,5 CRD.

Customer Question

Hi. my name is Bjørn (Norwegian) with a 2003 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2,5 CRD.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Having electrical problems. Engine starting, headligts ok, sentral lock not working, interior light not working, brake failure light active, ligts in heater panel not working. Battery ok.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you need to do is to start with having the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting, if you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.