Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a 06 Altima 2.1 and my turn signals and my headlight

Customer Question

I have a 06 Altima 2.1 and my turn signals and my headlight bright light on my dash when my headlights on bright don't light up. my cig lighter don't work but the one in the arm rest does. also my trip button on the steering wheel don't change anything I've tried to change the fuse but nothing still. please help im tired of being bighted going down the road
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Due to Justanswers sight policy we are only allowed a address one topic per post. If you can tell me which one you would like to address I will try and help you with a solution.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm just wanting to know why my bright light indicator turn signal indicator my cig lighter and my trip button don't work it all stopped at the same time
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Have you checked all your fuses to make sure none are blown?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think so they seem to be all over the car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

The ones you need to check are in the interior fuse panel as well as the ones in the under hood panel.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
K what will they be marked
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Yes but to be sure check each one with a 12 volt test light to make sure you have power in and out of them and be sure to have the key in the on position.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
K
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Be sure to check them all.