Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Peugeot 207cc cabrolet 2009. when operating roof to open,

Customer Question

Peugeot 207cc cabrolet 2009. when operating roof to open, boot lid opens half way, then sticks. Warning message on dash says lifting gear is faulty. Can then close roof.
JA: What model is your '09 Peugeot?
Customer: 207 sport cc 1598 petrol
JA: Nice car. The Peugeot Mechanic can help you with your ''09 cc. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the roof has not been opened for maybe 6 months. No other probs with car.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible or maybe a rough estimate of cost to repair
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Peugeot Mechanic now?
Customer: Yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

It depends upon the problem with the lifting gear and whether it only needs an adjustment or complete replacement. You will be looking at from 200 £ to around 850 £