Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a izusu 4jb1 engine ( whit this number insertet in

Customer Question

hi i have a izusu 4jb1 engine ( whit this number insertet in the bloc -708670- ) this is a non turbo engine standing in a kobelko 907 excavator - the excavator is a 88 model , so the questione ,( i need a new crankshaft and one rod + bearings and gaskets , ) is this the rigth part nr. for the crankshaft -(###) ###-####?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with info on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.If you have not yet I would speak with a repair center that works on this model or dealer to see if they can double check this part number for you.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete