Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Peugeot Bipper 2013, 1.3Hdi with BVMP-MTA gearbox not

Customer Question

Peugeot Bipper 2013, 1.3Hdi with BVMP-MTA gearbox not moving.
Have tryed to adjust the clutch, have got another faults (P290E55 and P181079) instead of those from begining. Have changet clutch ant tryed to adjust again - no luck.
When Im going trough Learning procedure after clutch exchange I get error on initialising clutch and later message - Clutch travel insufficient. Oil in selector is clean.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any expert in Peugeot?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent tried to do the learn after the codes are cleared out (as allot of times the learn will not complete if any codes are stored when the learn is started) I would try and clear out the codes then try the learn and see if it corrects this issue here.if this is or has been done already and does not correct this issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete!
Thank you for response. I Have bee using around 4 hours on this vehicle and only assistance I wanted was wiring diagrams and some values for meassurments. As I may not use more time on faultfinding I have booked time by our local dealer.
Thanks anyway!
I'll request refund this time.
Regards!