Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Wait 1 hour radio code i know have the correct code from

Customer Question

wait 1 hour for my radio code i know have the correct code from nissan but cant put it in?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thankyou
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes but im pulling my hair out now as just paid nissan £9 for code but this 1 hour has turned into 4 hours and counting
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: leaving car and radio for over an hour also removed fuse but still no joy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no but please supply me with an answer before i rip it out and chuck it against a wall!!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Nathan B replied 9 months ago.

Hi there

Welcome to ja.com

I can see you've been waiting a while so I'll see if I can be of assistance on this matter. First of all though I do need to ask a couple of questions of you.

What is the full model of your vehicle?

What is written on the radio screen?

Is there any further info you can give me on this problem. I.e. how it came that you needed the code in the first place etc.

I look forward to your reply

Thanks in advance