Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a ace 2006. Lately 6 of the warninglights have lit

Customer Question

I have a hiace 2006. Lately 6 of the warninglights have lit up, and the headlight (an maybe the taillights) shut of. The warnings are false. Low oil, coolant, park brake, charging and T-belt are all OK. It must be some bad connection somewhere. But where?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I hope to fix it myself. I am an electrican, but have not very much expirience with cars.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just checked fuses and relays. And looked for insulation damages.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: I do not think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It seems like the error happens more often in cold weather (below -5 C)
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for loose or corroded connections at the battery or leading from the battery and the electronic ignition switch as well as the alternator/generator and starter.if any issues are found with any of the wiring this will need to be resolved to correct this fault here.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete