sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Here my 04 navara was parked up for2weeks iwent to start it

Customer Question

hi niel here my 04 navara was parked up for2weeks iwent to start it and battery was flat took out battery and re charged it turns over normaly but wont start 2.5diesel model
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just never done this avery good starter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that will cause a no start condition. It may or may not be related to the dead battery.

Do you see an immobilizer light staying on solid or flashing?

Have you pressed the unlock button on the key fob or unlocked the driver's door manually with the key?