Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I lost my Volvo V90 radio code (SC-805 radio) Problem is:

Customer Question

Hello !
I lost my Volvo V90 radio code (SC-805 radio)
Problem is : it's not the original radio of the car, and when I call a Volvo dealer here in France they can't help.
Radio serial is : V00690 V9169063C
Can you help ?
Many thanks.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

You will need to pull the radio and get the serial number off of it or see if someone taped the card with the code to the bottom or top of the radio

Once you have the serial number of the radio, the code can be retreived with it

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HiRadio serial is : V00690 V9169063C
The othe number written on the radio :(###) ###-####1
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I will need to opt out and see if another expert has the code as this is not coming up in my software database. If another expert has the code, they will post here

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I see no one has posted code info on this here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain.Have you tried another dealer possibly showing up at the dealer with proof of ownership of your vehicle and a photo ID to see if they can then obtain the code?If not you might try this and see if they can do this for you.If this is or was attempted with no success let me know.

Thanks Pete