Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

I have a peugeot 1.9 partner 600 year 1998. my first diesel

Customer Question

i have a peugeot 1.9 partner 600 year 1998. my first diesel and i let this run out of diesel. i have filled back up by container.
how to restart. people talk bout bleeding and injecters but i dont know where these parts are in the engine. do you provide pictures at all. i very basic knowledge with cars thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 9 months ago.

Hi .

Left of the car under the hood is the fuel filter and clear tubes (if still original)

on the clear diesel fuel tubes is a primer that one squeezes by hand this bleeds the fuel lines .

After bleeding the engine should start , still problem starting and no air in the clear fuel tubes

push start the car in 2nd gear .

Primer pic attached so you know what it looks like .

Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.