Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Gearbox Mount Pad PATROL(R) [160] 11.1979-08.1988, WAGON

Customer Question

Gearbox Mount Pad for NISSAN PATROL(R) [160] 11.1***-**-****, WAGON MODEL, L28 TYPE ENGINE, DELUXE TYPE
How/where to get one
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on how or where to get this here.In some cases this can be due to the correct person that may have this info may not be online or that the info or part may be difficult to obtain.

If you have not checked with a dealers parts department or after market parts department to see if you can obtain this from them I would start there.If you are unable to locate it at all with any of them then I would see if you can locate it from a salvage yard as sometimes this can be the only place it can be obtained on an older model like this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I could have used e-mail address where I could order the part in question, finally I found it with the help of friends, so your assistance was of no help at all.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I apologize my info here did not help with this.I saw no one else had responded and wanted to see if I could assist with this in any way.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, thank you - connecting you was a mistake - just waste of money, not too much however ... :-)
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Once again I do apologize.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Apologies accepted - no hard feelings
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

If you would like I can send this to customer service for a refund just let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
In principle this would be correct. Do it, if you would be kind enough!
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

No problem.