Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

My name is ***** *****. I have fault code's coming up in my

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. I have fault code's coming up in my car P1934 U0073, trying to figure out if there linked together?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car was also damaged on the D/S/F the speed sensor came up because of a broken wire, but i repaired it, and was fine till last night
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

The expert you have requested in not online at the moment , My name is ***** ***** I will help you with this, sorry for the delay.

Can you tell me what your working on, year, make and model please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Ron. Sorry I'm only getting back to you now. It's an 2005 Ford Focus 1.6tdci 109bhp
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Okay, Im sorry Im going to have to open the post back up, your is a Model not sold in the US so unfortunately I do not have access to information on the 1.6 engine. If another expert can help you they will respond. Sorry for the delay.