Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

I jump start the car and after that the engine light came

Customer Question

i jump start the car and after that the engine light came on, plus the engine fan is not working
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sounds to me like the jump start may have blown a fuse, did you get the check engine light checked? there will be a code that we will need to know before coming to a solution. Lou

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

sorry i see you are already talking to another expert . i will opt out so you may finish with him, my thoughts are what he has as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have checked the fuse everything is alright.
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

ok, then the ecm or the fan may have been damaged.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have test the fan, and it is working fine, the ecm is the main computer right? but there is something else i could do in order to solve it before i get to the computer tests i can do, for example. i have a multi meter at home....thanks
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

The only problem i have is that i am in usa and we do not have wiring diagrams for A class :(