Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Both my key fobs ford galaxy remote control have stopped

Customer Question

Hi both my key fobs for my ford galaxy remote control have stopped working, i have changed the batteries, so just wondered whats the solution?
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mechanic will know what to do. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: ford galaxy LC56 BHL (2006)
JA: Got it. What model and year?
Customer: Zetec TDCI 6G
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hi both my key fobs for my ford galaxy remote control have stopped working, i have changed the batteries, so just wondered whats the solution?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: just was what I should do? the key does not open the car door manually.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford Galaxy?
Customer: its 2 litres?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Can you upload to me a picture of the key fobs you have so I can see what style you have please ?