Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My name is len and i have a 2011 insignia 2.octdi that gave

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** i have a 2011 insignia 2.octdi that gave up on mototway,it has had compression checked,all ok ,good fuel pressure at pump ,correct fuel,injector leak test all good ,cam and crank sensors replaced ,still wont bloody start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: tries to fire on initial cranking but then just cranks with no sign of firing and sounds like no compression but have checked that and is all good
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $30 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, you dont mention if you have checked for pulse signal at the injectors. If not, we need to do this. you need a set of noid lights to plug into the injector harness connectors and see if the lights blink on and off while cranking. If not, then no signal from the computer