Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

, i want uncode radio audi gamma unlock
,

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im Adam i want uncode radio audi gamma unlock
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Adam, can you tell me what your working on , year make and model . Post back with complete information and we can work from there .