Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Please can you help, my ford Mondeo tdci 2009 plate won't

Customer Question

Hi please can you help, my ford Mondeo tdci 2009 plate won't start, it had a flat battery Saturday so I took it off & charged it, put it back on the next day & the car started fine straight up with no problems, I then started & ran the car for the next 3 days after, Wednesday evening I drove the car to a garage for mot the next day, the garage rang me Thursday morning & said the car wouldn't start, I went to have a look for myself but they were right it wouldn't start. Dash lights come on but it won't turn over, any thoughts
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 9 months ago.

Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response

Ok is this a keyless start (power button) start

If so what happens when you press the button -ignition lights come on then if you press it again do they go out

If it is a normal key system is there any messages on the dash display when attempting to start the vehicle ie : engine systems fault or Immobilsor active

Kind regards ***** *****

Brian