Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

2007 Mondeo mk4 titanium x.....hazards 't flash when locking

Customer Question

Hi. 2007 Mondeo mk4 titanium x.....hazards don't flash when locking but do when unlock ing. All locks good Inc boot and bonnet all switches on doors etc are ok and alarm system is fine. Remote fob doing what it should Any suggestions please?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ps..no messages on dash display either. Every single other electrical function on the vehicle works exactly as it should. Standard locking and deadlocking working, and both levels of alarm protection can be set and work fine......in case this was relevant.
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

I assume you are referring to the flashers working in conjunction with the keyless entry system. With all else working fine, this is likely a bad circuit for the flashers in the keyless entry control module, but I need the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics and make sure there is nothing else that would cause this.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your reply. You mean the gem module behind the osr boot lining?
Vin number is...WFOEXXGBBE7T74576.
looking forward to a solution to this one.....it's got me stumped!
Rich.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi. Did you manage to find out what my car issue is please so I can rate your answer? I keep getting emails asking me to do this but feel we haven't actually made any progress yet!.
Many thanks.