Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My E320 rear off side suspension is approx 15mm lower than

Customer Question

Hi My E320 rear off side suspension is approx 15mm lower than the nearside. If put in S mode it lowers another 15mm. Seems to be 15mm lower in whatever mode it is in.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to connect factory scan tool and test for Diagnostic Trouble Codes in the air suspension control unit. If you can get this done and post back with any fault codes we can work from there to see if we can help you .

Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

See them in the link below, copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/PCM%20Feb%209.pdf