Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Red key symbol flashing on dash board and key wont lock or

Customer Question

red key symbol flashing on dash board and key wont lock or unlock doors or start the engine, same result with spare key
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: drove the car home perfectly normal parked and found key fob would not lock the car other wise all is normal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Subaru Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Can you tell me the year and model of your vehicle here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.