Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I recently bought Peugeot 508 and all of sudden it started

Customer Question

I recently bought Peugeot 508 and all of sudden it started giving blue Eco light in the instrument panel and it's not going in to stop start mode.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can indicate a fault has been detected by one or more computers.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked/read out using either a dealers scan tool/computer or a compatible scan tool/computer to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have talked to dealers mechanic and he said that it is not a fault. This is something you can do it Yourself by looking into the manual, I couldn't get to do it myself that is why I asked. Complete waste of time.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

I apologize as this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete